Nov 12, 2008

today, I needed my fix

I need to post for the whole nablopomo thing. Except that I'm having a day. Let's just say that after the kids went to bed I downed a bag of M&M's in about 3 minutes.

Curse you small bag - why did I even buy that size?!!

You may have noticed that I haven't even mentioned M&M's in awhile. I was getting better. But they are my vice. And today I NEEDED THEM.

The End.

P.S. Diet, caffeine free, generic cola is worth NOTHING. Don't buy it. Ever. The diet part I like, the generic I can handle, but without the caffeine it's pointless. (Please remind my husband of this next time you see him at the grocery store.)

4 comments:

LisAway said...

Some days totally call for peanut M&M's. Totally. On those days I'll have to bake some into some cookies or something.

Jen said...

I currently have a diet-caffeine free cola in my fridge. They were all out of regular. Do you notice I'm not drinking it?

Now, if I only had me some M&M's...

lifeinthehighlands said...

M&M's are always good for what ails you. If doctors realized the medicinal properties, they'd start prescribing them.

wonder woman said...

I bought 4 liters of Diet Dr. Pepper today. Not generic. With caffeine. I've also learned this lesson the hard way.

And a theater size box of junior mints.

I see NO similarities between us.....