Oh, Halloween. You're so.......not as much fun this year.
1) I didn't even hang our decorations this year. Because, you know, meh.
2) Nobody gets a new costume. Usually everyone gets a new one. This year we're doing repeats.
3) We have craptastic candy. Because Husband picked it this year instead of me. Usually I at least get those big cheap bags with tootsie roll stuff in them. Actually, I didn't know there was anything cheaper than those big bags with tootsie roll stuff. Apparently there is. And that's what we're handing out this year.
4) No church trunk-or-treat. Which means we have to actually walk door to door and do regular trick-or-treating if we want candy. Which is a pain. I LIKE TO BE LAZY.
5) The weather can't decide if it's cold or warm. Make up your mind, weather. I need to know how many layers to throw on my kids so we can NOT be lazy and walk door to door.
6) I think Halloween is amplifying the evil spirits that dwell inside of me. And I don't even need a witch costume to be mean and cackle-y. And don't even cross me, because I will so Avada Kadavra your butt.
7) MEH. pffffft.