Wonder Woman gave this to me - isn't it awesome?! I googled "Premios Dardos" (because that's what the award is) and found this description:
La I Entrega de Premios Dardo 2008 se abre paso entre un gran elenco de Premios de reconocido prestigio en el mundo de la literatura, y con el reconoce los valores que cada blogger muestra cada día en su empeño por transmitir valores culturales, éticos, literarios, personal, etc.., que en suma, demuestra su creatividad a través su pensamiento vivo que está y permanece, innato entre sus letras, entre sus palabras rotas”.
So there you go - are we all clear on this? Good. So here's the rules (thankfully in English):
STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? They all kind of blend together....
2) What is your biggest fear? Dying and having my husband remarry and then having my kids call that devil woman 'mother.' (Of course he'd marry a devil woman - evil cunning is the only way he could find what appears to be my equal. I'm that awesome, which my husband better remember if I were to die. Also I would fiercely haunt him and his devil bride.)
3) What was your worst subject in school? Any math besides geometry - I can do geometry because it has pictures.
4) Who did you hug last? Number Four and then Monkey
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? my email firstly, and if I get to sit at the computer longer than two seconds I like to go to Pandora and pick out of my 57 stations.
6) What was the last item that you bought? that's a toughy - I think the last purchase that I personally made was some scrapbook stuff to make my kids' great grandparents belated V-day photobooks. But that was like a week and a half ago. I wonder where that package is....
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I dunno, do I have to take my kids?
8) What is your favorite book? I don't know if I have a favorite, per say. But a few that have recently floated my boat are: The Hunger Games, The Host (I just reread that one, still like it), anything Jane Austen (except for Mansfield Snorefest Park), and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? Probably this last trip we went on to Disneyland. It really wasn't that long, but I think the amount of miles should be multiplied by the amount of kids each receiving their own numerical value based on age, self-feeding capabilities and number of times they puked along the way. Therefore, it was a REALLLLLY long drive.
10) What was the (second to) last movie you watched? On saturday I saw "Coraline" with a friend. I thought it would be in 3d - it wasn't. Plus it was weird (of course.) But I had read the book, so watching the movie just seemed to be the next logical course of action - and also I wanted to get out of putting my kids to bed and the movie just happened to be starting at the perfect bedtime avoidance hour.
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? First of all, let's pretend that this day lasts like 426 hours instead of 24, ok? In which case I would nap, and then read, and then nap, and then watch shows online, and then nap and then get my hair trimmed, and then nap. And I might take a nap somewhere in there.
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? A house that has a backyard and a playroom.
13) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Eve in the Garden of Eden - because if it weren't for her none of us would be here.
14) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Lots of places. I don't like to settle down in one city. The world is just too big for that. (Too bad I'll be stuck here until the day I DIE! ugh.)
15) What's an item on your property you can't live without? Does my house count? Let's pretend that it does.
16) Do you know where Benji Schwimmer is right now? On a blind date with my sister?
17) What color is your toothbrush? Mine is white and pink, and I think a little orange. It also has a tongue scraper on the back. Because a well groomed tongue is crucial in today's world of high-end oral hygiene. (Which of course means nothing when you forgot to brush your teeth this morning...)
And now I'm tagging/passing this award along to...this part makes me so nervous....who do I pick? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Too much pressure. You're ALLLLL picked. Usually I only have like 8 readers anyway, so guess what?! YOU are who I choose!