So much has happened since I last blogged that I feel like I should back track and write 50 posts about it or something. Except that I don't really want to. And you probably don't want to hear most of it anyway, so I'll just give you bullet points of the biggish stuff:
• I worked a lot in November/December. And that's all I'm saying about that boring subject.
• Two Bits was in a Christmas ballet, and she was pretty amazing. And gorgeous, as usual, see:
Except this picture was taken during the dress rehearsal when she put on her own lipstick. IT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. Eight year olds and red lipstick - it's just funny.
• I got a kidney stone. Another one. And I went to the dr this time so
I could get drugs. And they made me pee in a cup. And if you're my
facebook friend, you'll probably remember that I mentioned the color of
my pee. So, yeah, that was exciting.
• I celebrated my 10 year anniversary. And we actually did something for a change. We drove to Midway Utah, and watched tv in a condo for 2 days. And I worked a little while we were there. And we went to a store called "All That Stuff in the Barn". And then my kidney hurt. It was a MAGICAL celebration, I tell you.
• Christmas happened. All the kids were pleased with their crap. And my husband gave me a really awesome high-definition camcorder thingy. It's about the size of my iphone, except that it records awesome videos (unlike my iphone). And I love it. And also I got a toaster with FOUR slots. I KNOW. It was a pretty good Christmas.
• I passed my kidney stone. AND it only took me 2.7 weeks this time instead of the full month last time. AND I have extra pain killers left. Which is pretty much the coolest.
• I got a hair cut. It is now slightly shorter than it was. And the lady who cut it was crrraaazzzy.
• I went to a wedding. My brother-in-law got married. Look, I have a picture:
What, did you think the picture would be of my brother-in-law? (You're weird.) This was taken at the END of the day, and boy were my kids CRANKY.
• New Years happened. whoopie.
• I had a birthday. And I celebrated by being lazy ALLLLL DAY. Except that was also the day they decided to cut down the enormous tree in our front yard. So I pretty much spent the day fearing for our lives when they kept dropping huge branches on our roof. But it was ok because I distracted myself with Hulu and Netflix and the 4000 K'nex I bought "for the family" for Christmas. The kids were like, "Make a giraffe Mom!" So I did:
It pretty much took the entire afternoon/evening, but it was basically AWESOME. Don't believe me? Here's more pictures:
See how it's taller than my first born child? YEAH. awesome. And I didn't even have a pattern or instructions or anything - I just used my amazing brain and it's impressive understanding of children's toys.
• All this week I've had the stomach flu. And everyone was like, "What if you're pregnant?!" And then google told me horrible stories about women getting pregnant with an IUD. And then I threw up some more. But today I'm starting to feel better. So, you know, PHEW.
And that's pretty much all I've done since I last blogged. My life was just one thrilling and action packed event after another. I'm surprised someone didn't hire a camera crew to follow me around just to document it all. That would have made for some exciting reality tv (especially that part about the color of my pee).