Feb 1, 2011

A February Barrel

 

For those of you waiting with baited breath......is that phrase right?  Baited?  Bated?  Slated?  It at least rhymes with "baited" right?  Grated?  Slupated?  Mortated?  Loollipoolapalated?  Who cares what the phrase is: THE LATEST BARREL IS OUT!!!

It would have been online earlier today, except that the online magazine software we use has major issues with bold fonts.  I don't know why.  It just hates boldness.  So changes had to be made and still there's residual font issue.  STUPID ONLINE SOFTWARE GET OVER YOUR BOLD-A-PHOBIA. 

And thank you to everyone who suggestion potty talk stories.  I have to admit that Heather's suggestion was my favorite.  But it was long-ish, and I couldn't fit it onto one page.  So I went with one from That Girl.  (It's a good one too.)

My kids have been banished to their rooms for about an hour now, and the screaming still hasn't subsided, so possibly I should act all mommy-ish now and stop ignoring them.  Maybe.....

3 comments:

mommabas said...

Love the mag! And especially LOVE the cutie on the cover! You are one fabulous , talented lady!!!

Barbaloot said...

I'm glad you yelled at the software in bold writing. I'm sure that got the point across.

Melanie Jacobson said...

I seriously think this is THE coolest thing. I'm off to "thumb" through it.